Get a Job, Get a Ride with NJ TRANSIT
New employees who obtain a job with one of NJ TRANSIT’s Corporate Partners are eligible for one free monthly bus or rail pass for their commuting needs.
The free pass is good for unlimited trips throughout the month and helps employees transition back to work, while helping fill the financial gap between paychecks. There is no cost to offer this effective recruiting benefit to new employees who qualify.
The program is open to all new employees who meet the following criteria:
- Can commute on a NJ TRANSIT bus, train, or light rail system
- Starting salary must be equivalent to $ 10.00 per hour or less
- Must be 18 years of age or older and not a full-time student
- Must work at least 20 hours or more per week
- Must have been unemployed at least 30 days before taking new position
- Not currently receiving public assistance from a WFNJ agency
- Must be a resident of New Jersey
RideWise can help corporate partners identify available transit options, and provide transit training to new employees. There is no cost to enroll as a corporate partner.