The thought of using public transit can be overwhelming for those who aren’t familiar with riding a bus or train.
“How to Ride Transit” seminars help individuals gain greater independence by learning how to use public transportation. The training is available to high school and college students, senior citizens and social service agencies.
The information covered includes:
- which bus and train services are available
- local locations served by the bus and train
- where and how to board the bus/train
- how to read bus and rail schedules
- how to connect with other buses and trains for travel outside of Somerset County
- general riding guidelines