Help people. Change lives. Make an impact.
Become a volunteer driver and help senior citizens remain active, healthy and independent. As a volunteer driver, you provide more than a ride to someone in need. You’re giving families and caregivers peace of mind by providing safe and comfortable transportation for loved ones.
Our volunteers drive a vehicle that is leased and maintained by RideWise. Here are a few of the passengers that would greatly appreciate just a few hours of your time:
- Mr. R would like a ride two-days-per week to a nearby assisted living facility where he volunteers.
- Mr. S would like a ride one-day-per week to the local YMCA where he swims for physical therapy.
- Mr. G is in need of occasional rides to the doctor and the grocery store.
- Ms. N would like a ride to a nearby assisted living facility to visit her husband.
- Ms. N could use an occasional ride to take care of personal errands.
There are numerous driving opportunities to fit any busy schedule. Community Cars volunteers accept trip requests when it’s convenient for them. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org