RideWise is hiring!
RideWise Inc., a Bridgewater-based non-profit organization that connects people to safe and sustainable travel options, is hiring a full-time program associate. This individual will support various projects that promote environmentally-friendly transportation (cycling, walking, and public transit) and play a critical role in helping the agency expand its programming and presence in the community. This is a full-time position with a hybrid/flexible schedule.
The ideal candidate:
The person who joins our small team of smart, creative professionals must be flexible, reliable, self-motivated, and computer proficient. He/she must have a passion for environmental sustainability and the agency’s mission. Relevant work or internship experience in the area of environmental studies, marketing, community outreach is a plus. Responsibilities include:
- Participating in community events (street fairs, festivals, farmer’s markets) to promote the agency’s programs and engage attendees
- Translating program materials from English to Spanish
- Fielding transit and program inquiries
- Keeping transportation information and resources up to date (order schedules, review agency website for accuracy)
- Working on pedestrian safety campaigns and school-based programs, when needed
- Other duties as assigned by the agency’s executive director
The candidate we hire must be able to:
- Work one or two Saturdays or Sundays each month, when needed
- Speak and write Spanish fluently
- Commute to Somerset County for meetings and events (requires a reliable vehicle and driver’s license)
- Successfully pass a background check and fingerprinting
- Lift 30 lbs for event set-up and break down (table, chairs, tent, banners, brochures)
RideWise requires all new hires to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated, with boosters, against COVID-19.
Salary – $40,000-$45,000 commensurate with experience. This is a full-time opportunity. Benefits include health, dental, eye, and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and paid vacation and sick time.
Interested applicants should apply using the form below and submit a resume to Donna Allison at email@example.com. Only applicants meeting the position requirements will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.