May is National Bike Month, so Let’s Ride! Let’s Ride Somerset begins May 1st.
As part of National Bike Month, we’d like to celebrate biking with Let’s Ride Somerset, a virtual biking group for all ages and abilities. Let’s Ride Somerset encourages solo/family biking in Somerset County to stay active, healthy and connected.
Let’s Ride Somerset begins May 1st and welcomes Tour de Franklin riders! Once Tour de Franklin participants register for Let’s Ride Somerset, they can upload rides from Tour Routes and enjoy virtual interaction, leaderboards, tracking and more.
Took part last year?
Ways to participate:
- Join the Let’s Ride Somerset Group virtually – and invite others!
- Ride anywhere, anytime for at least 10 minutes from 5/1-31!
- Record your ride (upload trips automatically through Strava and other apps)
- Register your own group (you can be in multiple groups – including ours!)
- Share photos. Offer High Fives. You may get a shout out on RideWise social media!
- Win prizes! *Sign up by 5/1 for a chance to win a $200 local bike shop gift card*
- Check out RideWise Biking Resources – Bike Trails, Biking/Walking Toolkits and more!