Thank you for joining Let’s Ride Somerset for National Bike Month!
As part of National Bike Month, we celebrated biking with Let’s Ride Somerset, a virtual biking group for all ages and abilities. Thank you to everyone who joined us for Let’s Ride Somerset this past month, including those from Tour de Franklin! Our group biked a total of 16,235 miles!
It doesn’t end here. You can use the Let’s Ride Somerset group to keep track of your own progress and set goals to ride more all year-round. If you have a story that might help motivate or support others to get out and ride you can share it here.
Let’s Keep Riding!
Click each image to view full-size.
Took part last year?
Ways to participate:
- Join the Let’s Ride Somerset Group virtually – and invite others!
- Ride anywhere, anytime
- Record your ride (upload trips automatically through Strava and other apps)
- Register your own group (you can be in multiple groups – including ours!)
- Share photos. Offer High Fives. You may get a shout out on RideWise social media!
- Win prizes!
- Check out RideWise Biking Resources – Bike Trails, Biking/Walking Toolkits and more!