Do you like coffee? RideWise is offering Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks gift cards to newly formed carpools and carpools that add new members. More information on these incentives are below:
Newly Formed Carpools gift card incentive:
Registered on NJRidehare but having trouble finding a carpool match? Don’t give up! There are always new commuters joining NJRideshare and new tools that can help your search – and if you successfully find a match, you may be eligible for free coffee.
If you create and register a carpool with RideWise, each member of your carpool will receive a $5 e-gift card to either Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. To be eligible, your carpool must travel at least 2 days per week for at least 4 weeks and track your trips on the NJRideshare calendar.
Add-a-Member gift card bonus:
Already in a carpool? The more the merrier! If you successfully add members to your carpool, you may be eligible for free coffee.
If you add new members to your carpool, you will receive a $5 e-gift card to either Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. Here’s how it works:
- Carpool must be registered with RideWise and be adding – not replacing – participants in the carpool.
- All riders must track their trips on the NJRideshare calendar.
- Maximum of 2 riders added to any one carpool.
Being in a carpool also makes you eligible to register for our emergency ride home program, Ticket Home, which can remove the uncertainty of getting home during unforeseen circumstances.
Here are some tips for finding carpool matches and new members:
- Enable the Match Alert feature. NJRideshare will send you a notification each time a new match is found for you.
- Adjust your search criteria. You can increase the distance you look for matches from your home or destination and/or increase your flexibility (arrival and departure time).
If you have any questions, you can contact RideWise at (908) 704-1011 or at email@example.com.