RideWise is requesting proposals for branding services from firms that are located in Somerset, Hunterdon, Union or Morris Counties, New Jersey with experience in brand development and management for small nonprofit organizations. The deadline for submissions is Monday, February 11, 2019 by 5 p.m. Copies of the RFP can be obtained by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q & A:
The RFP mentioned “evaluation scores.” What criteria will be used to determine the evaluation score?
The following criteria will be used to determine the evaluation score:
- Understanding of the Requested Work: The evaluator will consider the respondent’s compliance with instructions as expressed in the RFP.
- Knowledge and Technical Competence: The evaluator will consider the respondent’s ability to perform all of the tasks outlined in the RFP.
- Management, Experience and Personnel Qualifications: The evaluator will consider the respondent’s expertise as demonstrated by past contract successes in providing small nonprofit agencies with similar services. The respondent will be evaluated on successful completion of projects/services similar to that requested in the RFP.
- Firm’s Capacity to Accomplish the Work in the Required Timeframe: The evaluator will consider the respondent’s project plan and timeline for completing requested work, including the estimated duration of tasks and the respondent’s ability to accomplish these tasks as stated.
- Cost: The evaluator will consider the respondent’s overall cost proposal as expressed in the required line item budget.
How would you rank scoring criteria in order of importance?
The criteria listed above are in order of importance.
How many firms have you invited to participate in the RFP?
9 firms were sent the RFP by e-mail. The RFP was also posted to the agency’s website.
Does RideWise have an incumbent agency they work with (or have worked with in the past) who will also be responding to the RFP?
Has the current RideWise team been through a brand development process in the past?
Will the RideWise board have seen the proposals from the presenting firms prior to the April 10 meeting?
Yes. The evaluation committee is comprised of board members.
Will you be providing the three finalists with guidelines for the April 10 presentations?
Yes, the top 3 scoring firms will be contacted and provided with guidelines.
Will the submission of “spec creative” be an influencing factor in the selection process, either positive or negative?
Is there any flexibility with the budget amount listed in the RFP?