Transportation plays a large role in making a company appealing to employees and customers.
The commuting options an employee has available to them can affect retention rates, and how much a company promotes safe and sustainable travel options can attract customers. Thinking about how transportation affects your workplace can help with meeting corporate sustainability goals, boosting morale and productivity, demonstrating social responsibility, and improving recruitment and retention.
RideWise offers a variety of services and programming to help employers promote safe and sustainable transportation, ranging from assistance with commuter support, to lunch and learn presentations, to employee wellness fairs. We work individually with each of our local partners to tailor programs that meet the commuting, safety and workplace wellness needs of each unique organization and their employees.
Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Guidance and technical assistance in implementing commuting programs/policies
- Recognition as a New Jersey Smart Workplace at annual event and through year-round marketing
- Ticket Home emergency reimbursement program for registered commuters
- Ridesharing and vanpool information and registration
- Participation in onsite commuter, safety and workplace wellness fairs
- Lunch-n-learn presentations that cover topics such as electric vehicles, distracted driving, bicycle safety, the benefits of walking, and more.