Transportation plays a large role in what makes a company appealing to employees and customers.
The commuting options an employee has available to them can affect retention rates, and how much a company promotes safe and sustainable travel options can attract customers. Thinking about how transportation affects your workplace can help with meeting corporate sustainability goals, boosting morale and productivity, demonstrating social responsibility, and improving recruitment and retention.
RideWise offers a variety of services and programming to help employers promote safe and sustainable transportation, ranging from assistance with commuter support, to lunch and learn presentations, to employee wellness fairs. We work individually with each of our local partners to tailor programs that meet the commuting, safety and workplace wellness needs of each unique organization and their employees.
Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Guidance and technical assistance in implementing commuting programs/policies
- Recognition as a New Jersey Smart Workplace* at annual event and through year-round marketing
- Ticket Home emergency reimbursement program for registered commuters
- Ridesharing and vanpool information and registration
- Participation in onsite commuter, safety and workplace wellness fairs
*Being an NJ Smart Workplace also helps your community earn points towards Sustainable Jersey certification and grants for schools and municipalities.
RideWise can also organize Lunch and Learn presentations, with topics such as:
- Distracted Driving
- Preparation For Roadside Emergencies
- Ridesharing 101
- Bicycle Safety; Bicycle Commuting; bike drives
- Pedestrian Safety
- The Benefits of Walking; walking challenges
- Electric and Alternative Fueled Cars
- And more.
For more information, contact RideWise at email@example.com or 908-704-1011.