Congratulations to Eli Lilly & Co., the 2019 Employer Challenge Champion!
Team Lilly eliminated a total of 7,253 drive-alone miles. In second place is Brother International with 5,824 miles saved, and in third is Janssen Pharmaceuticals/J&J with 4,312 miles saved.
We’d also like to recognize the Top 3 employer teams in each travel category:
- Biking: AT&T, Janssen, and Ethicon
- Public Transit: Ethicon, Janssen and AT&T
- Ridesharing: Brother International, Eli Lilly & Co., and Janssen
- Telecommuting: Eli Lilly & Co., J&J Supply Chain, and MetLife
- Walking: J&J Supply Chain, Somerset County Library System, and AT&T.
To view the rest of the 2019 Drive Less Somerset winners, please visit the What is Drive Less page.
Be the Drive Less Somerset Employer Champion!
The Drive Less Somerset Employer Challenge is open to any size business, office, agency or organization in Somerset County. Here’s how it works:
- Sign the Drive Less pledge.
- Register your worksite.
- Track your trips between June 1 and June 30.
- The miles saved from your tracked trips will be tallied for your worksite.
- The worksite with the most miles earned by participating employees is the Drive Less Somerset 2019 Employer Champion.
The first, second and third place worksites with the most miles earned will be recognized at the RideWise annual recognition breakfast on December 5, 2019.