Thank you to our prize sponsors whose generous donations motivated participants to keep driving less and try alternate modes of transportation through the month of June!
To view the 2019 Drive Less Somerset winners, please visit the What is Drive Less page.
Each week, individual participants who are tracking trips in Drive Less Somerset have the chance to win prizes. Winners will be determined by the most points logged for the week in the following categories:
- Most points for ridesharing (2 or more adult passengers in a car)
- Most points for biking (to replace car trip only)
- Most points for walking (to replace car trip only)
- Most points for using transit
- Most points for teleworking
- Most points overall for the week
Participants can only win once per week, per category.
The 2019 weekly prizes are:
- An Overnight Stay at the Bridgewater Marriott (Overnight Room Accommodations any Friday or Saturday Evening, plus breakfast the following morning at Booker & Zinc.)
- One Week of Nature Day or Art Camp (3-16 y.o.), July or August at Fairview Farm Wildlife Preserve, Bedminster (includes a $50 Family Membership to Raritan Headwaters Association)
- Cleaning Gift Certificate from S&G Cleaning Services, LLC
- Sunday Brunch for two at the Olde Mill Inn, Bernardsville
- 4 Upper Box Tickets to the Somerset Patriots
- Floating Session at Quantum Floats, Bedminster
- Family Pack Bicycling at Duke Farms, Hillsborough
- Market Cafe Basket from Duke Farms
- Market Cafe Lunch for two at Duke Farms
- Individual Golf Passes to Neshanic Valley Golf Course, Neshanic Station (SC Park Commission)
- 30 Days of Yoga at Onyx Yoga, Warren
- Gift Card to Maggiano’s Little Italy, Bridgewater
- Pottery from Country Squire Pottery, Somerville
- Original, framed watercolor (16 x 14” framed) by Lisa Uchrin, founding member of the Musconetcong Watercolor Group, Hunterdon County.
- Health & Beauty products and fragrances gift bags from Kiehl’s/Bloomingdales at the Bridgewater Commons Mall
- $50 Gift Card to Athleta, Bridgewater Commons Mall
- Honey and sustainable beeswax wraps, Raritan Valley Beekeepers Association, Branchburg
Each travel mode is assigned a point value. Individuals earn that point value for each trip they log in by the weekly deadline.
- Telecommuting – 10 points per trip
- Rideshare trips (carpooling and vanpooling) – 20 points per trip
- Bike, walk and transit trips – 30 points per trip
Weekly Prize Deadlines:
Week 1 – 6/1 to 6/7
Week 2 – 6/8 to 6/14
Week 3 – 6/15 to 6/21
Week 4 – 6/22-6/30
Trips must be tracked to your account by 11:59 p.m. June 7th, June 14th, June 21st and June 30th to be counted towards weekly prizes.