Thank you to our prize sponsors whose generous donations motivated participants to keep driving less and try alternate modes of transportation through the month of June!
To view the 2019 Drive Less Somerset winners, please visit the What is Drive Less page.
Each week, individual participants who are tracking trips in Drive Less Somerset have the chance to win prizes. Winners will be determined by the most points logged for the week in the following categories:
- Most points for ridesharing (2 or more adult passengers in a car)
- Most points for biking (to replace car trip only)
- Most points for walking (to replace car trip only)
- Most points for using transit
- Most points for teleworking
- Most points overall for the week
Participants can only win once per week, per category.
Each travel mode is assigned a point value. Individuals earn that point value for each trip they log in by the weekly deadline.
- Telecommuting – 10 points per trip
- Rideshare trips (carpooling and vanpooling) – 20 points per trip
- Bike, walk and transit trips – 30 points per trip